Wednesday, June 15, 2011

When I'm not the best dehumidifier dehumidifier for the basement cellar?

If we dehumidifier basement dehumidifier can be almost any discussion on market. Basement dehumidifiers are something different and for many people, by choice by far the best.

Let me tell you a story, the story of Seth.

Humidity Control

"My basement is very damp, 70-80% on the day. I picked up the mold disturbing every time I went there and there was condensation on the pipes and mold growing in fields of stuff that was the smell of storage.

To check for leaks, butthere was no water coming, so I decided I needed a basement dehumidifier. I was in a hurry, I have a lot of research. I saw a number of space dehumidifiers are as appropriate for basement dehumidifier "section and went to the nearest DIY store and bought a 70 pint dehumidifier from the shelf. The type of sale seemed very confident it would do the trick, and I wanted to believe him, so I bought it, took it and set it up.

E 'was easy to configure and the userclear. I left long enough to resolve the condenser and on. When I came back, went the next morning it had stopped, the bucket was full. My first thought was, 'This is great, it works. "I could see the sense now in the permanent drainage, so I set to it. It meant another trip to the store because there is an exhaust pipe in the field.

Now I was in business. I wanted to know how you got the dehumidifier for me to stand on a box level, and emptied into a tank, so I could see,As was sucking water from the air. How much? Gallons! I was thrilled.

I had to set the humidity control to 50% RH, and now I've waited to start the dehumidifier to cycle on and off, as I said I would, instead of running all the time. I waited and waited three weeks later he was still working 24 / 7, even though the water withdrawal of less than before.

I went back to the shop and asked to speak with Gary, the guy I had dealt with before. I was told Gary hadleft that another vendor would help me. I explained my concerns and asked me how big my basement was. When I told him that was over 2,000 square feet, looked a bit 'uncomfortable and told me that two dehumidifiers for a room this size.

I was not happy, but I needed to dry the basement, so I paid another $ 300 and came home with a second unit to receive 70 pints.

After four days of the dehumidifier has been on and off, but the other wasrunning all the time. When I checked the humidity reading on the control panels of the two units, a reading of 50%, but the other, which was still running, it was shown 56%. Now spent $ 40 more for a good quality hygrometer so I could see for themselves. When I came back, went to the hygrometer in a few hours it is showing 58% relative humidity was controlled!

Trusting my dear I hygrometers the humidity controls on the two units, taking a 45% and the other 50%. Result? Now I had twoDehumidifier running all the time and my bills were high speed.

What have you heard the good news is that you hear the bad news? The weather was cold and the temperature in my basement it was time to 55F most days. My dehumidifier was in defrost mode and stay there so long that the amount of water that are now receiving from the air I was very small.

To be fair to the basement was now much less humid, the smell was not bad and the shape seems to begrow in a few points instead of the whole. So I stuck with the machines and I had bought was summer thawing held so much and drew a lot more water from the sky. Then my first dehumidifier is dead. Yes, you guessed it, six weeks during the warranty period of 12 months.

It 's been too expensive to repair so I am ashamed to say, I bought another, but different brand this time. The performance was no better, but reading the reviews it sounded as if he wanted to take a little 'more. Well,did not.

Until now I was beginning to realize that I had to do something else, but I had no idea what. I did a little research and found a company that specializes dehumidifier their website and hit a telephone consultation. I accepted the offer and spoke with a lady who really want to know what he was talking it seemed. She listened, she asked me some questions and not feel like I knew insane. He explained how the space dehumidifiers are sold asDehumidifiers for basement, however, that a basement dehumidifier is a different beast, stronger, more effective, especially at lower temperatures and greater energy efficiency.

Well, I was sold. I paid a huge sum, about $ 1100 for a pint basement dehumidifier 100. I was worried that if two 70 units had not dealt with a pint dehumidifier 100 pint of beer would have no chance. He assured me that would not only fight, but to take the job on the stairs. More importantly, why.

The basementDehumidifier was delivered and I was immediately impressed. E 'bigger than a dehumidifier in the room and much heavier, in fact, is built like a tank. 'S so hard within the external and components to make the fan and other parts of room dehumidifier Tinkertoys look.

E 'was easy to set up and within two days, even two days, was on a road bike as it should. I had to control the humidity to 45% together and when I checked with my hygrometer, while in standby mode byThe reading was 46%, not bad.

I have a basement dehumidifier for three years and had no signs of wear or breakage. I have three winters have been with her, and keeps the humidity to 45%, winter or summer, without taking all or most of the time. In fact, it uses less energy than a dehumidifier of my old room, let alone two.

When I think I mentioned $ paid $ 900 for the dehumidifier triple, not a small fortune in energy bills andcould not even have the right to employment, I understand why dehumidifier for the basement does not always mean the same basement dehumidifier, especially when in a place where you live in the cold winter. "

I must confess, Seth is not a real person, but "his" experience is real enough. The story was about a hundred times by people who dehumidifier for the basement with a basement dehumidifier confused and paid a high price for this mistake he says.

The bottom line is that a roomEnough for a basement dehumidifier, small and medium-scale, in which he or above 60F all year is on hold. In this sense, Dehumidifier "dehumidifier for the basement," because a basement is the fulfillment of these conditions on the size and heat "just another room." In a large wine cellar, an agreement may be more of a chamber of 70 pint dehumidifier, basement dehumidifier work less than his life as a result of "dehumidifier for the basement," you canto acquire.

In a basement that is cooler than 60F will be enough time for a "dehumidifier for the basement" for a long time (also known as a dehumidifier room) is not easy. A true basement dehumidifier will always provide better service and better value for money and the so-called "basement dehumidifiers.

When I'm not the best dehumidifier dehumidifier for the basement cellar?

No comments:

Post a Comment